ISOSTATIC GRAPHITE BLOCKS GRAPHITEISOSTATIC GRAPHITE BLOCK MANUFACTURER SUPER FINE GRAIN ISOSTATIC GRAPHITE
|Application||electrical, mechanical, metal smelting etc.|
|Chemical Composition||99.99% carbon|
|Material||isostatic Graphite Materials|
|Product name||graphite block|
|Key Words||block graphite|
Isostatic graphite is a new type of graphite material. It is a fine material in graphite materials. Due to its series of excellent properties, it is bound to be closely related to high-tech and national defense technology and become one of the most valuable new materials in the 21st century. In order to comply with the development trend of various industries such as photovoltaic industry, machinery manufacturing, nuclear energy utilization, and better serve economic development, isostatic graphite is developed in the direction of large size, fine structure (superfine structure), high strength, high purity and multi-function.
The isostatic pressing technology is an advanced technology of ultra-high pressure hydraulic pressure which is formed by using the products in a closed high-pressure vessel under uniform ultra-high pressure conditions.
1. The isostatically pressed product has a high density.
2. The density of the compact is uniform. In the press molding, whether it is one-way or two-way pressing, uneven density distribution of the green compact occurs. Since the isostatic pressing has a uniform density, the length to diameter ratio can be made without limitation, and it is advantageous for producing a rod-shaped, tubular, thin and long product.
3. Isostatically pressed products have excellent performance, short production cycle and wide application range.
1. Graphite for solar cells and semiconductor wafers: In the solar energy and semiconductor industries, a large number of isostatically pressed graphites are used to produce graphite furnace parts for single crystal straight pull furnaces, heaters for polycrystalline silicon melting furnaces, heaters for compound semiconductor manufacturing, and crucibles. And other components.
2. Nuclear graphite
3. Electrode graphite: Graphite has no melting point, is a good conductor of electricity, and has good thermal shock resistance. It is an excellent EDM electrode material.
4. Continuous casting of crystallizer graphite and mold graphite: isostatic graphite has smooth surface, continuous quality and long service life due to its fine particle structure, high mechanical strength and uniform heat conduction. The best material for the crystallizer. Moreover, for large materials, the thickness of the mold wall should be as thin as possible, and fine-structure isotropic graphite with high strength must be used.
5. Other uses: Isostatic graphite has low friction coefficient and good thermal conductivity. It is often used as sliding friction material for bearings, mechanical seals and piston rings. It is also used to make diamond tools, thermal field components (heaters, insulation tubes, etc.) for fiber drawing machines, thermal field components (heaters, load boxes, etc.) for vacuum heat treatment furnaces, and precision graphite exchangers.