1. The flexible graphite grounding body grounding wire has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, rust resistance, thermal stability and high strength of stainless alloys, and has graphite thin corrosion resistance, rust resistance, high current impact resistance, stable ground resistance, and easy The characteristics of soil fusion, fast discharge of lightning current to the earth, non-magnetic permeability, resistance to direct lightning strike induction pulse, and protection against secondary effects of lightning.
2. High strength, tensile resistance, compression resistance, frost resistance, folding resistance, high and low temperature resistance, stable performance, safety and reliability, and long service life of 30 years. Maintenance-free and update-free projects during use, saving land, materials and expenses. Prevent theft and human damage. The graphite composite grounding material has low secondary use value, which can effectively prevent human theft and destruction.
3. This product is welded with a special stainless alloy electrode. The high temperature of the welded joints during welding will remove the residual carbon in the alloy, which will improve the anti-corrosion performance. Protection process, simple installation and construction, saving labor and time.
4. The cable can be looped, convenient to carry, install and construct, and can be extended indefinitely in high-resistance soil until the required length of grounding resistance is reached, and no welding is required for extension.
5. In the manufacture and use of this product, it is environmentally friendly and does not pollute the environment.
6. It has a wide range of applications, and can be used in a variety of industries such as electricity, railways, telecommunications, chemical engineering, ancient trees and ancient buildings. The products are more suitable for use in high-salt, high-acid-base, and high-earth resistance areas, reducing resistance and anti-corrosion effects. Obviously! It is not limited by climatic conditions in use.